Vitcas®CFC Chimney & Flue Cleaner is a high-quality cleaning agent specially designed for all types of chimneys and flues, including stainless steel flexible flue liners. It is a powerful formula that effectively removes tar, soot, and creosote deposits from your chimney and flue lining, ensuring they remain clean and safe to use. Its non-corrosive formulation is gentle yet effective, making it a great choice for those who want to keep their chimneys and flues in good condition.
- Non-corrosive formulation: Vitcas®CFC Chimney & Flue Cleaner is gentle on your chimney and flue lining, so you don’t have to worry about it causing any damage.
- Light brown colour: The cleaner comes in a light brown color that makes it easy to see where it has been applied.
- Effective cleaning agent: Its powerful formula effectively removes tar, soot, and creosote deposits from your chimney and flue lining.
- Prevents chimney fires: With continuous use, Vitcas®CFC Chimney & Flue Cleaner minimizes creosote, tar, and soot deposits, which can help prevent chimney fires from taking place.
- Chimneys and flue linings: Vitcas®CFC Chimney & Flue Cleaner can be used on all types of chimneys and flue linings, including stainless steel flexible flue liners.
- Removes tar, soot, and creosote deposits: It effectively removes tar, soot, and creosote deposits that can build up in your chimney or flue lining over time.
- Minimises deposits: With continuous use, the creosote, tar, and soot deposits in your chimney and flue lining will become minimized.
Before applying Vitcas Chimney Flue Cleaner, be sure that the fireplace is clean and free of excess cinders or ashes stemming from the fire.
- To use the cleaner, simply put 2 scoops onto a low fire preferably twice per week, taking care not to apply it to high fires as the effectiveness may drop. Wait approx. 1 hour for the powder to burn fully.
- For maximum performance, we recommend using 2-4 scoops of the cleaner twice per week on a regular basis.
- If you don’t notice any improvement after a few applications, try increasing the dosage frequency.
- For larger fires in wood or solid fuel cookers or boilers, or if the chimney area is abnormally large, use double the recommended dosage for best results.